To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Post of Registration Officer- 1
- Skill Test For 01 Post of Stenographer Grade -II (Hindi-OBC)
- Policy Decision for processing of the case of ASU College for Grant/Denial of permission under section 13C/13A For the academic session 2015-16 - Reg
- Circular - Reg:- College and Teachers Code
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme, 2009
- MINUTES OF 1st MEETING OF ALL COUNCILS HELD ON 07.01.2015 AT CCIM OFFICE, NEW DELHI
- Circular for new establishment ASU colleges who received L.O.I. from GOVT. OF INDIA
- Guidelines for obtaining NOC from CCIM for relieving from recognized/approved Ayurveda, Siddha
- Guidelines/Instructions for colleges regarding visitation 2015-16
- Visitor\'s Guidelines (2015-16)
- Declaration by teaching staff on notarized affidavit- 2015-16
- Join and Clap hands for the oldest Ayurveda College in India
- Circular To all Teachers Working in ASU Colleges.
- Visitation of your college for LOP under section 13A of IMCC Act 1970.
- Training programme for online submission of visitation report from this academic session.
- User manual for Institutions to fill Part-I Visitation Proforma online
- List of ISM Colleges, Outstanding visitation fee an on 08.01.15 and outstanding visitation fee for the year 2014-2015 as on 08.01.15
- List of Approved / Disapproved Colleges of Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani U/S 13C for session 2014-15 as on 17.11.2014
- Commencement of Visitation of your college under Section 13 C from January 2015
- Status of Approved/ Disapproved Newly Established Colleges/increase intake/additional PG for the session 2014-15.
- Extension of Cut of Date for admission in ASU
- Lr- Updating New email address of CCIM