To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Extension of Cut - off date from 21st November to 7th December 2015, for admission of students for the academic session 2015-16 in Ayurveda, Unani & Siddha (ASU) Medical college permitted by Central Government in November 2015.
- Syllabus for 3rd Professional BSMS Course
- List of Approved / Disapproved Colleges of Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani U/S 13C for session 2015-16 as on 23-11-2015
- To Obtain The Central Registration Certificate From Ccim By All Teaching Staff Working In Ayurveda, Unani, And Siddha Colleges.
- Training to Teachers programme.
- Extension of cut-off date of admission in Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha Medical colleges.
- Issue of NOC from CCIM to Relieve the Teaching Staff -Reg.
- Policy Decision for processing of the case of ASU College for Grant/Denial of permission under section 13C/13A For the academic session 2015-16 - Reg
- Circular - Reg:- College and Teachers Code
- Guidelines for obtaining NOC from CCIM for relieving from recognized/approved Ayurveda, Siddha
- Guidelines/Instructions for colleges regarding visitation 2015-16.
- Visitor´s Guidelines (2015-16)
- Circular To all Teachers Working in ASU Colleges.
- User manual for Institutions to fill Part-I Visitation Proforma online