To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Payment of Visitation/Regulatory and Digitization fee for the session 2017-2018 .
- Submission of information in respect of Part - 1, Proforma- regarding.
- Revised Guidelines for Appointment and Relieving of Teachers from Recognized/ Approved ASU Colleges.
- Policy decision for Ayurveda, Siddha ,Unani (ASU) college to run or start Post- graduate course - reg.
- Guidelines for the issuance of Teachers Code Number by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Regulations ASU-2016-17
- Guidelines / Instructions for Colleges Regarding Visitation
- Declaration By Teaching Staff On Notarised Affidavit
- User Manual to fill online Annual Visitation Form
- Draft on Graduate Ayurveda Medical Education Regulations –For Comments
- Draft on Graduate Unani Medical Education Regulations –For Comments
- Draft on Graduate Siddha Medical Education Regulations –For Comments
- To Obtain The Central Registration Certificate From Ccim By All Teaching Staff Working In Ayurveda, Unani, And Siddha Colleges.
- Circular To all Teachers Working in ASU Colleges.